1. General provisions
1.This Policy defines the rules of operation and the conditions for using the website:
– www.mobilecoders.pl and
hereinafter referred to as the Website. The Regulations define the rights and obligations of its Users and the Website administrator in the provision of electronic services.
2.”Website” means the website at www.mobilecoders.pl with all its subpages and the FB website https://www.facebook.com/bmwkodowanie2017
3.The website administrator is MOBILE CODERS Weber Wandzik Sp.j KRS 0000768251, ul. Staromiejska 6/10d Katowice (kod pocztowy: 40-013).
4.A “user” is any person who visits the sites gathered as part of the Website.
5.The Administrator reserves the right to make changes to the content of the Regulations, as well as to introduce new regulations, in particular if these changes are caused by factual or legal circumstances.
8.The operation of the Website is subject to Polish law. Disputes arising from the use of the website will be settled by Polish courts competent for a given case.
9.In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code and other laws.
Administrator – MOBILE CODERS Weber Wandzik Sp.j KRS 0000768251, ul. Staromiejska 6/10d Katowice (postcode: 40-013).
User – any entity visiting and using the websites www.mobilecoders.pl and https://www.facebook.com/bmwkodowanie2017 .
Website and/or customer panel – website, blog and customer accounts at www.mobilecoders.pl
Formularz lub Formularze – miejsca na Stronie, które umożliwiają wprowadzenie danych osobowych przez Użytkownika, we wskazanych w nich celach np. w celu zapytania ofertowego, w celu kontaktu z Użytkownikiem.
GDPR – means General Data Protection Regulation and of the Council EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ).
3. Technical conditions for using the website
1.To use the Website, it is necessary to have an electronic device (e.g. computer, telephone, tablet, TV and others) equipped with a possibly up-to-date web browser.
The website is not responsible if the User’s device is not able to properly broadcast the content.
2.Access to some of the Website’s functions may depend on the installation of additional external plug-ins that enable the support of standards such as Flash, Silverlight, Java and others.
3.Access to some of the Website’s functions may depend on the need to have an account on the Website or an external service (e.g. an e-mail account).
4.The website may display advertisements.
1.All content published on the Website is protected by copyright, in particular in the field of: articles, photos and videos used. The copyrights are owned by the Website and / or the authors.
2.It is forbidden to copy and distribute the content of the Website in excess of the so-called fair use defined by the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of February 4, 1994. It is allowed to link directly to the website’s articles.
5. User rights and obligations
1.The Internet user acquires the status of a User upon launching any of the Website’s subpages in a web browser.
2.The website user may act as a natural or legal person.
3. Users using the website are obliged to comply with this document and the provisions of Polish law.
4.The User has the right to use the website by browsing and reading its resources, excluding content to which the Administrator restricts access according to the criteria adopted by him.
5.The Administrator reserves the right to block access to the Website or certain functions of the Website for Users who regularly break the provisions of the Policy, in particular by removing or blocking specific IP addresses.
6.In the event of violations of the law by Users or acting to the detriment of the Website, the Administrator reserves the right to take appropriate legal actions, as well as provide the necessary data to the interested law enforcement authorities.
7.The administrator reserves the right to apply the sanctions indicated in point 5 of this section at your discretion and without the need to argue your decisions.
6. Personal data and privacy protection
1.Along with sending the inquiry via the contact form, the User agrees to the Administrator processing the personal data provided by him in order to provide the services provided by the Website, within the framework and taking into account the reservations of these regulations.
The data may be processed as follows:
- Provision of a service or performance of a concluded contract, sending an offer (e.g. service price list) at the User’s request
- Issuing an invoice or bill
- Consideration of complaints or claims related to the contract
- Establishing, investigating or defending against claims
- Contact by phone and/or e-mail in matters related to the provision of the service
- Telephone and/or e-mail contact – direct marketing
- In order to operate the fanpage on Facebook under the name: Mobile Coders – BMW Kodowanie
- Create registers in accordance with applicable regulations, including GDPR
- Analytical – analysis of data collected while using the website, including Facebook Pixel cookies or Google Analytics
- For direct marketing to the User of own services or recommended products of third parties
- In order to create Users’ own databases
2.The User has the right to access their personal data and the right to verify them, obtain a copy of the data, the right to request rectification or deletion of data, with the exception of data obtained automatically by the Website’s infrastructure, the right to limit data processing.
3.In the case of data processing on the basis of consent, you additionally have the right to withdraw consent to the extent to which they are processed.
4.In the case of data processing on the basis of consent or as part of the service provided, you also have the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive personal data from the administrator, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. These data can be sent to another data administrator.
5.The administrator of personal data, responsible for all matters related to the processing of personal data is MOBILE CODERS Weber Wandzik Sp.j KRS 0000768251, ul. Staromiejska 6 / 10d Katowice (postal code: 40-013).
operating in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
6.Purposes and legal grounds for the processing of personal data along with the period of their processing. Purpose Legal basis. Period of processing. Use of the website services. i.e. contact via the contact form art. 6 sec. 1 letter b) GDPR – necessity to perform the contract to which the User is a party Until the contract expires or the instruction to forget the data is submitted, with the proviso that sometimes these data may also be processed after the expiry of this contract, but only if it is allowed or required under applicable law, e.g. processing for statistical and billing purposes or to pursue claims. Statistical measurements art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR – legitimate interest of the administrator until an effective objection is made Marketing (including data analysis and profiling for marketing purposes) art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) – voluntary consent until the consent is withdrawn.
7.Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data marked as necessary for the provision of services will prevent their provision.
8.The data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of the administrator, including IT service providers, marketing agencies, etc. – where such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with the administrator’s instructions. Personal data may also be prepared for entities authorized to obtain them on the basis of applicable law, e.g. law enforcement authorities in the event of a request by the authority on an appropriate legal basis (e.g. for the purposes of pending criminal proceedings).
The data may, in some cases, be transferred to recipients from third countries, i.e. from countries outside the European Economic Area, e.g. if it is necessary for the provision of Services to the User or if it is conditioned by another, valid legal basis.
9.The administrator will take special protection and will not disclose the personal data entrusted to him to third parties without the knowledge and consent of the User, except for situations provided for by Polish law or the provisions of these regulations.
6. Data storage period
The User’s data will be stored by the Administrator for the duration of the implementation of individual services / achievement of goals and:
- for the period of service and cooperation, as well as for the period of limitation of claims in accordance with the law – in relation to data provided by contractors and clients,
- for the period of conducting talks and negotiations preceding the conclusion of the contract or the performance of the service – in relation to the data provided in the inquiry,
- for the period required by law, including tax law – in relation to personal data related to the fulfillment of obligations under applicable provisions,
- until the objection submitted pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR – in relation to personal data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator, including for the purposes of direct marketing,
- until the consent is withdrawn or the purpose of processing or business purpose is achieved — in relation to personal data processed on the basis of consent,
7. Recipients of personal data
The Administrator informs that he uses the services of external entities, these are companies cooperating and / or performing orders for the Administrator (such as an IT service company, couriers, accounting, etc.).
8. Disclaimer of liability
1.The Administrator reserves the right to interrupts and disrupts the operation of the website, introducing territorial or age restrictions on access, as well as closing the Website without prior notice.
2.The Administrator is not responsible for the actions of Users and third parties in the field of violating the law on the website. The User bears full and personal responsibility in this regard.
3.The Administrator is not responsible for the actions of third parties resulting from the lack of legal access to all personal data or data of individual Users, attempts to take over accounts, etc.
9. Cookies policy
- Like most websites, the Administrator’s Website uses the so-called tracking technologies, i.e. cookies (“cookies”), which allows you to improve the site in terms of the needs of visitors to it.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, small text files that are stored on the User’s end device, e.g. a computer, tablet, smartphone when using the Administrator’s website.
- Cookies allow for the adaptation of the content of the Administrator’s website to the individual needs of its visitors. They also enable the creation of statistics that show how website users use it and how they navigate around it.
- The administrator uses the following third party cookies on the Website:
1. Facebook conversion pixel – to manage ads on Facebook and conduct remarketing activities, which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
This tool is provided by Facebook Inc. and its affiliates. It is an analytical tool that helps measure the effectiveness of advertisements, shows what actions are taken by Website Users and helps reach a specific group of people (Facebook Ads, Facebook Insights).
The information collected as part of the use of Facebook Pixel is anonymous and does not allow your identification. They show general data about users: location, age, gender, interests. The provider may combine this information with the information you provide to him as part of his Facebook account, and then use it in accordance with his own assumptions and goals.
The administrator recommends that you read the details related to the use of the Facebook Pixel tool and, if necessary, ask questions to the provider of this tool, as well as manage your privacy settings on Facebook. More information is available at the link:https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
- 2. Built-in Google Analytics code – to analyze Website statistics. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyze the activities and behavior of the Website Users. These files are used to store information, e.g. from which page the User has found the current website. They help to improve the Site.
This tool is provided by Google LLC. Actions taken as part of the use of the Google Analytics code are based on the Controller’s legitimate interest in creating and using statistics, which then allows for the improvement of the Controller’s services and optimization of the Website.
As part of using the Google Analytics tool, the Administrator does not process any data of the User that would enable his identification.
The administrator recommends getting acquainted with the details related to the use of the Google Analytics tool, the possibility of disabling the tracking code and, possibly, asking the supplier of this tool’s questions at the link: https://support.google.com/analytics#topic=3544906.
- 3. Plugs targeting social media, e.g. Facebook.
After clicking on the icon of a given plug-in, the user is sent to the website of an external provider, in this case the owner of a given social network, e.g. Facebook. Then he has the option to click “Like” or “Share” and like the Administrator’s fanpage located on Facebook or share its content directly (post, article, video, etc.).
10. Final provisions
2.This document was last updated on March 1, 2021.